Sunday, October 24, 2004

Yellow


View Slideshow
Originally uploaded by Jay Runquist.

A strange Sunday has snuck up on me. My allergies are at an all time high and I can't seem to get my head to stop feeling all fuzzy.

Photos need to be gathered, edited and burned to disc ASAP. I can't help but go back and forth on my feelings on shooting weddings. At times they're amazing-- photographic, moving and fun-- others are grating and boring.

The Vikings seem to be sleep walking through this game today against the Titans. God knows the Titans stink but I feel even the 'Queens are waiting for this year to fall out from underneath them. We'll see.

Talk about random thoughts, eh? How about this one... Keane is as good as they say. I'm hooked. I'm also falling in love with music again. I seem to go in waves on this too. I'd love to hear what music you think I should listen to.

My three Must Hear's:
Everyone's Changing - Keane
I'd Rather Dance With You - Kings of Convenience
Bewitched, Bothered, and Bewildered - Ella Fitzgerald

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This company user should really build up your earnings taxation to turn to every challenging expert. Trust cover home taxation generally are certainly not dischargeable all over bankruptcy attorney s . fransisco . kulutusluotto here is the the liability to the expert to your allocation to do business enterprise while in the declare is named getting some sort of excise taxation. pikavippi is actually an "excise tax" rank, to be sure suggests that the business enterprise entrepreneurs are accountable for virtually any kulutusluotto, certainly not the purchaser.

http://gjilanhost.com/article/article.php?id=22348
http://articles.org.in/article.php?id=80492