Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Day Three

Apparently there is a Final Cut Pro Users Group (FCPUG) meeting tonight here in the Venetian that is supposed to be pretty huge. Apple is presenting along with a few other companies. I was told it's all a front for a cash bar or something but it would still be good to hob-nob with the FCPUG down here and the other pro's and engineers before I take off.

Tomorrow is going to be tight and I won't have time to update this site. I'll be up in the am to take a final shot here and there of Vegas and the show then off to my last shift on the floor and off to catch my flight at 6:30 pm. Lindsay (right?) will be picking me up at 11:30 pm (CST) and I believe I will sleep and stay in bed until the following Monday. Ugh.

I've had a blast so far, I really have but it's been extremely exhausting. I've learned so much and really want to be back in the video production world again. Apple, once again, not only makes it easier to accomplish well designed productions but also inspires you along the way. But I just can't wait to get home! Love you guys!!!

- Jay

No comments: