Friday, April 20, 2007

Finally Home

The flight was actually pretty cool. The movie was "Pursuit of Happyness" with Will Smith. I grabbed some snacks (Combo's & Swedish Fish) and was prepared to ask for two of those little cups of ice with Coke. You know, those cups are like the size of two dixie cups and they pack 'em full of ice so you never get too much actual liquid. And, with Combo's it's gotta be Coke so I asked if it was ok if I had to of their miniature drinks. They said sure and handed over two CANS of Coke and two of those miniature drink glasses filled with ice at no additional charge. Great, right? Well, then I had to go to the bathroom right when the movie ended with the rest of the plane. :-p

I woke up this morning realizing I have no car (at the folks) and ache all over. I feel like I played a soccer tourney for a week in Blaine or something. Even the palms of my hands hurt, go figure. Hopefully, since it's gorgeous outside, I'll be able to get out and grab some shots and relax a bit. Not move much. I'll leave the cleaning and catching up until tomorrow.

Tonight I've got a "going away" party for an Apple employee (who also works at my day job with me). Funny to have a going away party for someone who I never worked with at one job, yet work everyday with (and sit across from) at another job.


For all you Rapidweaver users out there wondering what the heck is going on, I'll hopefully make that quite clear in the days to come! Thanks again!

- Jay

No comments: