Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Day Two

After my 8 am to 1:30 pm shift I was able to catch a couple of the free Apple classes on the other new software they announced. I even got to catch a special one hour training on editing a movie by Walter Murch, an Academy Award winning editor who's done the editing and sound design for The Godfather, Cold Mountain, Jarhead and many more feature films. So many movies under this guys belt it's hard to remember them all. Great experience. I did take some shots but I'm just beat tonight and will get them together tomorrow night.

Chris, my roommate down here and friend from Creative Training, taught me how to play craps tonight! HA! It was fun to learn and I even won some cash.... at first. :-P Don't worry, when it was all said and done I had lost $10 playing craps after playing/watching for about 90 minutes. It was fun but I'm just not a gambler and never will be. Fun to learn and watch though, now that I know what's going on. That's enough of that for me, though (don't worry dad). :-p

Love you all and miss you guys!!! -Jay

No comments: