Monday, April 16, 2007

Live! From Las Vegas! It's NAB 2007!

The first place we hit was the Ballagio's buffet. At $38 it's a bit pricey but we get a nice daily allowance from Apple for food and travel. Plus, it was worth it. That's about all I did the first night I was here as Sunday ended up being a very. long. day.

Training went from 7 am until 6 pm but great announcements by Apple really made the day go by fast. I got to meet some Apple engineers as well as the voice behind my favorite software training offered by Ripple Training. It was pretty amazing to be around such talented people. Plus, each of the Apple workers (Creatives) are amazing and totally beyond me in their geek factor. I'm really looking forward to learning a lot about the whole production world. I really feel like I want to get back into it again!

Well, I'm off to breakfast with Chris, hopefully at some overpriced buffet then off to work the booth! Hopefully I'll update more (and get this site on newending.com) soon!

Love and miss everyone! - Jay

No comments: