Monday, April 23, 2007

Released: CSSEdit 2.5

MacRabbit today released an update to my favorite CSS editor CSSEdit! They cranked it up to version 2.5 and with it came a slew of new features, namely a tabbed interface! I know that doesn't sound like much but trust me, it sure speeds up the workflow! Of course, they've also added and updated a few more features like x-ray for simple, visual editing of stylesheets, milestones for CSS experimentation and even a Select Builder for helping you, well build selects!

All in all, it's still THE best CSS editor out there, especially for creating Rapidweaver themes. Even with Coda released from Panic. I'm always a fan of a simple application that does one thing and does it well (especially if it's making my life easier)!

Download a copy today!

No comments: