Monday, April 23, 2007

Wanted: A New Watch

A new watch seems to have landed in the UK at Red5 and I'd love to check it out. It's not as sleek as some watches I've seen but I'm dying for a very slim watch that doesn't require He-Man wrists to wear it. The idea of a white watch is also growing on me a bit. Seems clean (and matches my iPod). There are some great Fossil Stark watches out there I like as well.

From the site: "The Pixel Watch from ODM is one of the coolest watches we’ve seen in ages. The Pixel Watch uses an EL (Electro Luminescent) band, and translucent casing to produce an unusual and contemporary design. On the hour every hour, between 9pm and 3am there is an on screen animation and scrolling pattern."

Some of the Fossil watches I'm taking an interest in:
Anadigi , Negative Display, L.E.D. Digital, O-ring Digi, Cross Digi-White, Mesh Black IP

I'm always in the mood for a cool watch! Anyone want to share their favorites?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I too am plagued by "skinny wrist syndrome". I cannot find a watch that fits without some kind of crazy adjustment, so I stick with the athletic wrap design I've got.

Plus, my wife gave it to me...