Saturday, April 28, 2007

NFL DRAFT: Vikings Take Peterson

Ok, ok ok. So, this is my personal blog, people. I'll be posting a ton of random stuff here for my own recollection and, sometimes, sheer joy. get used to it.

Adrian Peterson (RB) was drafted today by the Minnesota Vikings. He's a very explosive player and I'm excited to see what he can do when the season gets going. I honestly see this move as a great test of our coaching staff. He's such a passionate, athletic and competitive player... If he gets off to a slow start or changes his demeanor at all it will once and for all prove that our coaches suck and are control freaks. If they give him room and let him do his thing it will finally prove that the coaches are just that, coaches who actually let their talent be talented.

Time will tell! Now lets get a solid receiver (or three)!

No comments: